Click on below link for map
Parking Map for Houston
S/S Racing Index Rules
- Door Cars Only.
- Any Combinations Allowed at any Weight.
- No Throttle Stops Allowed in Car.
- No Delay Boxes Allowed in Car.
- Any devices which apply to the
electronic timing keyed to the christmas tree lighting system itself-that are not
connected by relay or otherwise so as to automatically activates any
devices on the car necessary to place the car in motion at the start of a race are
- No Deep Staging.
- .400 Pro Tree for All Index Classes.
- Times Will Be Posted.
- Two Qualifying Rounds.
- All Racers Required to Make at Least One Qualifying Pass.
- There are No Time Trials once qualifying begins
- Eliminations are All Run.
- #1 Qualifier to Receive Bye Run if Odd # of Cars in 1st Round.
- Competitors will be paired up with lane assignments by card draw.
- If Double Breakout - Car Breaking Out the Least Wins.
- Courtesy Staging is in effect.
- No Racing Radios at all (Voted against by Drivers Oct.
- Nitrous Controllers are allowed for controlling the nitrous only.
- No street tires